CCI-L Archives

November 2007

CCI-L@BARUCH.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

From:
Matthew LePere <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 6 Nov 2007 14:35:47 -0500
Dear Sir or Madam:

We would like to remind you you're registered to attend Quest for the
Sustainable Corporation, this Friday, November 9th. Registration and
breakfast begin  at 8:45 a.m.  The conference will commence with a keynote
speach by Erik Engquist of Crain's NY Business at 9:15 a.m.  A complete
agenda can be found online at
http://zicklin.baruch.cuny.edu/centers/cci/events/sustainable-corporation.
 The program will be held in room 7-50 of Baruch College's Newman
Conference Center, at the following address:

Baruch College
Newman Conference Center, Room 7-50
151 E. 25th Street (between Lexington and Third Ave.)
New York, NY 10010

When you arrive at the Newman Conference Center, please check in at the
security desk.  Take the elevator to the 7th floor where you will
immediately see the registration table.  A local area map and additional
directions can be found online at http://www.baruch.cuny.edu/map.html.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at
[log in to unmask] or 646-312-3231.  We look forward to seeing you on
Friday!

The Robert Zicklin Center for Corporate Integrity at Baruch College

<>

If you wish to unsubscribe from the CCI-L List, please send an E-mail to:
"SIGNOFF CCI-L".