https://pmail.baruch.cuny.edu/PoliteMail/images/campus%20operations%20header.jpg

November 6, 2019

17 Lexington Water/Restroom Disruption

Dear 17 Lex Occupants,

As you know from the signs posted throughout the Field Building at 17 Lexington Avenue, there is no water service from the 8th through the 16th floors. The loss of water is due to an inoperable domestic water pump that was damaged as a result of electrical issues. For a time, the water supply in the tank was providing water, but the supply was eventually exhausted. Attempts to repair the pump yesterday were unsuccessful.

A new pump will be purchased this morning and installed. We hope to have the installation complete by the end of the day. In the meantime, custodial staff have been increased for the lower-floor bathrooms to accommodate the increased use.

We apologize for this inconvenience and appreciate your continued patience with the disruptions caused by the construction activity.

Sincerely,

Katharine T. Cobb

Vice President for Administration and Finance

https://pmail.baruch.cuny.edu/PoliteMail/images/campus%20operations%20footer.jpg

To unsubscribe from the 17_LEX_STUDENTS list, click the following link:
&*TICKET_URL(17_LEX_STUDENTS,SIGNOFF);