Dear Sir or Madam:

We would like to remind you you're registered to attend Ensuring
Integrity: The Second Annual Auditing Conference on Thursday, December 6.
Registration and breakfast begin at 8:15 a.m.  The conference itself will
commence at 8:45 a.m.  A complete agenda can be found online at
http://zicklin.baruch.cuny.edu/centers/cci/events/ensuring-integrity-second-annual-auditing-conference
.   The program will be held in room 14-220 of Baruch College's Newman
Vertical Campus, at the following address:

Baruch College
Newman Vertical Campus, Room 14-220
55 Lexington Avenue (enter on 24th or 25th Street)
New York, NY 10010

When you arrive at the Newman Vertical Campus, please check in at the
security desk.  Take the elevator to the 14th floor where you will
immediately see the registration table.  A local area map and additional
directions can be found online at http://www.baruch.cuny.edu/map.html.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at
[log in to unmask] or 646-312-3231.  We look forward to seeing you on
Thursday!

The Robert Zicklin Center for Corporate Integrity at Baruch College and
the NASBA Center for the Public Trust

<>

If you wish to unsubscribe from the CCI-L List, please send an E-mail to:
"SIGNOFF CCI-L".