Dear Registrant:

We would like to remind you you're registered to attend Corporate
Integrity in the Global Economy Thursday, March 8th (tomorrow) beginning
at 12:45 p.m.  A light lunch will be served prior to the start of the
program.

Corporate Integrity in the Global Economy  will be held in the Baruch
College Information and Technology Building, across 25th Street from the
Vertical Campus, at the following address:

Baruch College
Information and Technology Building, Room 7-50
151 E 25th Street (between Lexington and Third Avenues)
New York, NY 10010

When you arrive at the Information and Technology building, please check
in at the security desk where your name will appear on the registration
list.  Take the elevator to the 7th floor where you will immediately see
the registration table.    A local area map and additional directions can
be found online at http://www.baruch.cuny.edu/map.html.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at
[log in to unmask] or 646-312-3231.  We look forward to seeing you
tomorrow!

The Robert Zicklin Center for Corporate Integrity at Baruch College