Dear Financial Reporting Conference Participant,

We hope you enjoyed the Fourth Annual Financial Reporting Conference and learned a lot.  We want to thank you for coming and for your support for the Robert Zicklin Center for Corporate Integrity and its programs. This year’s conference was the largest to date, with over 200 participants!  We received several positive remarks from attendees and your feedback is appreciated.  In our continuing effort to improve upon past successes, we will incorporate the information from your evaluation sheets as we begin planning for next year’s conference.

If you requested CPE/CLE credit, you should receive your certificate via mail at the address you provided on the request form within two weeks.  Any questions relating to CPE/CLE should be addressed to Matthew LePere at [log in to unmask] or 646-312-3231.

We would also like to draw your attention to CCI’s upcoming June 3rd program entitled The Private Companies Forum: Financial Reporting and Risk Assessment and co-sponsored by AICPA.  The forum will examine reporting topics specific to private companies including:

·        AICPA Report on GAAP for Private Companies
·        Enhanced Business Reporting
·        Needs of Debt and Equity Users
·        Needs of CFOs and Directors
·        Strategic Risk and Governance
·        The Economic Outlook for Private Companies

For further information about the Private Companies Forum and to register, please visit us online at http://www.baruch.cuny.edu/cci/forum.htm.

Once again, thank you for your continued support.

Sincerely,
The Robert Zicklin Center for Corporate Integrity

Robert Zicklin Center for Corporate Integrity
Baruch College
1 Bernard Baruch Way
New York, NY 10010
(646) 312-3231 Phone