Dear Private Companies Forum Registrant,

I regret to inform you that the 2005 Private Companies Forum scheduled for June 3 has been postponed due to lower than expected attendance.

Please understand that this decision was one of the most difficult ones the Center for Corporate Integrity has had to make, as it is the first postponement in the center’s history.  We realize you have reserved your invaluable time to attend this event and we very much appreciate your support.  To hold such a valuable forum for a relatively small audience, when the level of interest in the area is quite high, would be a disservice to our speakers and those who might benefit from their insights.

If you submitted a check for your registration, it will be return to the address we have on file immediately.  If you submitted a credit card payment form, you card has not and will not be charged. We will be working hard to put on a private companies related conference in the future and would appreciate your participation at that time. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me directly at 646-312-3201.

Sincerely,
Matthew

Matthew B. LePere, Conference Coordinator
Box B11-275
Robert Zicklin Center for Corporate Integrity
Baruch College
1 Bernard Baruch Way
New York, NY 10010
(646) 312-3231 Phone