[Baruch College message header from the Office of the President]

March 21, 2024

Baruch Night at Barclays Center

Dear Students, Faculty and Staff,

It is with great pleasure that I invite you to join me for Baruch Night at Barclays Center on Wednesday, April 3, at 7:30 pm in celebration of the class of 2024.

Let's show our Bearcat spirit as the Brooklyn Nets take on the Indiana Pacers.

You can purchase tickets here<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://fevo-enterprise.com/event/Baruch24__;!!PxiZbSOawA!Li3alw1D9KLzYFP2oiBXxaJFDC9WBW7kYx6rOCYm5RImDrBUw39PEV3oWVlCwGAm0szhb6WHUWjt6zStp-zpmLwdoc5Dzyq3YXS7t6AJEqkyjTg7jKWS9Y8_PWapEYliMg$ >.

I look forward to seeing you on April 3.

Sincerely,

S. David Wu

President, Baruch College

[cid:image003.jpg@01DA3294.6DFFA4F0]