[Message from Baruch President S. David Wu with Baruch and CUNY logos and the url to President Wu's webpages: president.baruch.cuny.edu]

November 28, 2023

Baruch Stands Firmly Against Hatred

To the Baruch Community,

I am disheartened to notify you that a swastika was found in one of the bathrooms of Baruch College today. This is a deliberate act of hatred and discrimination, which is unacceptable and which I firmly condemn.

Baruch is a community that respects diversity and embraces inclusion. Let me be crystal clear: Hatred and intimidation are not tolerated at the College.

A full investigation is underway, and the person(s) responsible for this action will be held accountable.

Anyone with information about this incident is urged to contact Public Safety at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or 646-660-6000.

Thank you.

S. David Wu
President, Baruch College

[Message from Baruch President S. David Wu footer with Baruch and CUNY logos and the url to President Wu's webpages: president.baruch.cuny.edu]