[cid:image001.jpg@01D92105.88D1E370]

May 15, 2023

Water Outage and Building Closure Planned for the Administration Building this Friday, May 19

Dear Baruch Community,

As part of our ongoing upgrades and maintenance to the Administration Building’s infrastructure, the water system will be shut down on Friday, May 19, from 6 am to 5 pm, and the building will be closed to occupants.

What to Expect

  *   This system closure is necessary to allow the domestic water tank, which supplies all the water to the building, to be drained and cleaned. Starting at 6 am, the building will be closed to occupants. There will be no restrooms in operation or water available.
  *   After cleaning and adjustments are complete, the system will be flushed throughout the building to restore clean water to the sinks and toilets. This work is expected to be completed by 5 pm.
  *   Administrative Building–based staff should coordinate with their supervisors regarding remote work accommodations.

Please let me know<mailto:[log in to unmask]> if you have any questions and thank you for your continued understanding and patience as we modernize and upgrade Baruch’s facilities and infrastructure.

Sincerely,

Tom Gaimaro

Director, Facilities Planning, Design and Construction

[cid:image002.jpg@01D924F8.775C7E60]