[Baruch College Campus Operations Notice message header]

April 26, 2023

Impacts of the Roof Replacement Project on Baruch’s North Campus: Crane Operations on Saturday, April 29

Dear Baruch Community,

As part of our ongoing construction activities to upgrade and modernize the Baruch College campus, work continues on the Roof Replacement Project on Baruch’s North Campus this weekend. The Dormitory Authority of the State of New York (DASNY) is managing this project and has provided all the approved permits and a site safety plan.

What to Expect

  *   A crane will be positioned on Clivner=Field Plaza in front of the Information and Technology Building (ITB), 151 East 25th Street. Crane operations are scheduled for Saturday, Apr. 29, from 7 am to 3:30 pm.
  *   During the lifting operations, no one will be permitted to occupy Floors 8 and 9 in the ITB. Please make arrangements with your supervisor if you have planned to come in to work in the ITB during this time.
  *   Construction personnel will be directing traffic during these operations.

Please note that these operations are weather dependent and may be cancelled in accordance with NYC Department of Buildings (DOB) regulations.

Please email Frank Antonucci<mailto:[log in to unmask]>, Director of Campus Operations and Administration, with any questions you may have regarding Clivner=Field Plaza, and please email me<mailto:[log in to unmask]> regarding any construction-related issues.

Thank you for your continued understanding and patience as we modernize and upgrade Baruch’s facilities and infrastructure.

Sincerely,

Tom Gaimaro

Director, Facilities Planning, Design and Construction

[Message footer with Baruch and CUNY logos]