[Message header: Co-Creating Our Strategic Plan: news and Updates  Visual: Photo of Baruch's Field Building at 17 Lexington Avenue with busy city street in the forefront]

April 21, 2023

Co-Creating Our Strategic Plan: Inviting Your Input

Dear Baruch Community,

On behalf of the Strategic Planning Committee (SPC), we want to encourage you to review a draft of the Strategic Plan Framework<https://strategicplanning.baruch.cuny.edu/wp-content/uploads/sites/12/2023/04/Baruch-Strategic-Planning-Framework-One-Pager_Draft-041723.pdf>, for the 2023–28 strategic plan if you have not done so already. We also ask all of you—Baruch’s students, faculty, staff, and extended community—to use this Strategic Planning Input Survey<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.surveymonkey.com_r_97CSH8D&d=DwIGaQ&c=mRWFL96tuqj9V0Jjj4h40ddo0XsmttALwKjAEOCyUjY&r=QqGTWwETQPvT5sKM_15AhgZVFGrfUAO5RzyvaZkerC-6Ja8boJ6WjQigKSMIL4YJqULuWUr9n6RTlWGcZbXPDg&m=7_jObPUU_bBPviottyqt16hwGZgjz90hwhUyn9RBlpVBw5wlwnrb42vlaa15Sp8d&s=NfPJ_643E41p299-H1tuqmtRU4Z9GjEZW6Kxx8WQCGU&e= > to provide your feedback on the current draft mission, vision, and values statements as well as our strategic priorities and aligned initiatives. The survey will remain open through close of business on Monday, Apr. 24. Thank you for your commitment to this process; your input is important to the success of this process and the resulting plan.

Following this survey, the next step in this planning process is to review and incorporate additional feedback and insights received into a final strategic plan. From there, we will launch the strategic plan to the Baruch community and the public next fall.

If you have any questions about the strategic planning effort, please feel free to reach out to us or any member of the SPC. You can also visit the strategic planning website<https://strategicplanning.baruch.cuny.edu/>, which includes information about our overall timeline, the planning committee, and an “always on” open comment tool<https://strategicplanning.baruch.cuny.edu/engagement-opportunities/> where you can provide your ideas and comments on Baruch’s strategic plan.

Thank you in advance for your participation in this important work to shape the future of Baruch together.

In partnership,

Dr. Linda Essig
Provost and Co-chair, Baruch Community Strategic Planning Committee

Dr. Kenya N. Lee
Chief of Staff and Co-chair, Baruch Community Strategic Planning Committee

[Message footer:  Baruch and CUNY logos +  Strategic Planning website: strategicplanning.baruch.cuny.edu]