The Baruch Community Strategic Planning Committee
Invites students, faculty, and staff to the Spring 2023 Town Hall

In person, as part of the 2023–28 Strategic Planning Process

Hear about our strategic planning process and progress.
Review and provide input on draft elements of the strategic plan.
Engage and help build community among our various stakeholders.
Help shape Baruch’s future mission, vision, and values statements.

Monday, February 27
10 am to 12 noon
Simon Conference Room, Newman Vertical Campus (NVC), 14th floor, Room 14-220
Refreshments provided

Please confirm your participation and submit questions in advance (evite linked to RSVP form).

To unsubscribe from the BARUCH-STUDENTS-ANNOUNCEMENTS list, click the following link:
&*TICKET_URL(BARUCH-STUDENTS-ANNOUNCEMENTS,SIGNOFF);