Co-Creating Our Strategic Plan: News and Updates header

with photo of the College's Field Building

January 30, 2023

Strategic Planning January Update

Dear Baruch Community,

As we move forward with our Strategic Planning process and objectives, we are happy to share our progress with the campus community. As highlighted in our last campus update, our planning consultants from Blue Beyond created a findings report that synthesized input from engagements they led with almost 580 total participants, as well as research and data from the Ologie brand analysis, DEI listening sessions, National Survey of Student Engagement, our most recent Middle States self-study, and more. The Strategic Planning Committee (SPC) is using this report to develop key elements of Baruch’s Strategic Plan 2023–28.

Mark Your Calendars: Upcoming Town Hall

On Monday, Feb. 27, Baruch students, faculty, and staff are invited to join an in-person Town Hall to review and provide input on draft elements of the strategic plan. Specifically, we will ideate around our future mission, values, and vision statements. Town Hall participants can expect to:

  • Hear more about our strategic planning process and progress.
  • Preview draft strategic plan elements and provide strategic input.
  • Engage and build community among various Baruch stakeholders.

The Town Hall will be held from 10 am to 12 noon in the Sandra and Lawrence Simon Conference Room (Room 14-220) on the 14th floor of the Newman Vertical Campus. Please confirm your participation using this RSVP link.

Coming Up Next

We are also excited to start identifying key actions and measures of progress and success that will help Baruch achieve our mission and vision. In partnership with the SPC members, stakeholder groups will gather this spring to begin thinking through strategic initiatives, goals, and metrics. As always, we will keep you informed of our progress.

If you have any questions about the strategic planning effort, please feel free to reach out to us or any member of the SPC. You can also visit the strategic planning website, which includes information about our overall timeline, the planning committee, and an open comment tool where you can always provide your ideas and comments on Baruch’s Strategic Plan 2023–28

Thank for your participation in this important work as we shape the future of Baruch together.

In partnership,

Dr. Linda Essig

Provost and Co-chair, Baruch Community Strategic Planning Committee

Dr. Kenya N. Lee

Chief of Staff and Co-chair, Baruch Community Strategic Planning Committee

Message footer with url for College's Strategic Planning:

strategicplanning.baruch.cuny.edu

To unsubscribe from the BARUCH-STUDENTS-ANNOUNCEMENTS list, click the following link:
&*TICKET_URL(BARUCH-STUDENTS-ANNOUNCEMENTS,SIGNOFF);