[cid:image001.jpg@01D89A9A.71EE3FB0]

July 18, 2022

Planned Service Interruption for System Maintenance this Friday, July 22

Dear Students, Faculty, and Staff:

On Friday, July 22, the City University of New York will be performing system maintenance that will affect access to CUNYfirst, Blackboard, and other applications during the hours indicated below.

Applications that will be unavailable from 9 am to 1 pm

  *   CUNYfirst
  *   Blackboard

Applications that will be unavailable from 9 am and 9 pm

  *   Degreeworks
  *   Archibus
  *   CUNYsmart
  *   Enterprise Software Share
  *   FileNet
  *   Manage Access
  *   Self-service
  *   ASAP Data Management

Applications that will not be affected

  *   Baruch email
  *   Microsoft 365
  *   Zoom
  *   Dropbox
  *   ServiceNow
  *   Remote login to library resources

Thank you in advance for your understanding and forward planning as we work to keep our IT infrastructure optimized.

Sincerely,

Arthur Downing, PhD
Vice President for Information Services and
Dean of the Library

[cid:image002.jpg@01D89A9A.71EE3FB0]