cid:image001.png@01D68057.B9FC0620

February 24, 2022

Baruch Is Monitoring a Winter Weather Advisory for NYC

To Baruch Students, Faculty, and Staff,

Baruch College is monitoring a winter weather advisory that the National Weather Service is forecasting for our area starting this afternoon and lasting into tomorrow, Friday, at 1 pm.

While the weather impact is expected to be minimal, if the status of the campus changes due to the weather, we will:

Update the College’s homepage

A CUNY Alert will be distributed to the Baruch community

We will post to our main social media channels:

·         facebook.com/baruchcollege

·         twitter.com/baruchcollege

·         instagram.com/baruch_college

Sincerely,

Katharine T. Cobb

Vice President for Administration and Finance

cid:image002.jpg@01D68057.B9FC0620

To unsubscribe from the BARUCH-STUDENTS-ANNOUNCEMENTS list, click the following link:
&*TICKET_URL(BARUCH-STUDENTS-ANNOUNCEMENTS,SIGNOFF);