cid:image001.jpg@01D6AD0C.1CE94230

December 8, 2021

Best Wishes for the Holiday Season

Dear Baruch Community,

With the holidays upon us, I want to wish you and yours a warm and restful season.

It is also my pleasure to share a special greeting that highlights our unusual but historic year and expresses my sincere appreciation and awe for all you do to make Baruch such an amazing community.

As 2022 approaches, I look forward to keeping the Bearcat momentum going, together.

With best wishes,

S. David Wu

President, Baruch College

cid:image003.jpg@01D7EB78.9134D2C0

To unsubscribe from the BARUCH-STUDENTS-ANNOUNCEMENTS list, click the following link:
&*TICKET_URL(BARUCH-STUDENTS-ANNOUNCEMENTS,SIGNOFF);