August 24, 2021

Baruch Forward: What You Need to Know and Do as You Return to Campus

To Baruch Students, Faculty, and Staff:

As more members of the Baruch community continue to return to classrooms and offices on campus, and with our Days of Welcome underway this week for the Class of 2025, below are some reminders to help you prepare for the transition back.

Get Vaccinated: Mobile Covid-19 Vaccination Van on Campus

  • Today through Thursday, August 26, a mobile vaccination van will be parked at the entrance to the Clivner=Field Plaza, at 25th Street and Lexington Avenue.
  • It’s open from 8 am to 6 pm and no appointment is necessary.
  • The single-dose J&J vaccine and the two-dose Pfizer option are available.

Proof of Vaccination or a Negative Test Required to Enter Campus

  • All students attending in-person and hybrid classes are required to be vaccinated against Covid-19. Visit CUNY’s Vaccination Policy FAQs for critical deadlines and CUNYfirst verification procedures.
  • If you are not yet fully vaccinated, you must show a negative Covid-19 test result from within the last seven days. Testing must take place at one of the citywide CUNY locations—including the first floor of the Newman Vertical Campus.

Masks are Required Indoors on Campus

  • CUNY enacted a temporary mask mandate for indoor campus facilities and outdoor locations when social distancing cannot be maintained.

Baruch Forward: Stay Informed

  • Our Baruch Forward website is updated frequently—often daily—with critical information on accessing campus, testing protocols, and additional health and safety measures.
  • CUNY also maintains a list of Frequently Asked Questions regarding the return to campus. Please visit both sites often for real-time updates.

Thank you for your understanding and resilience as we re-engage with each other and our campus in person.

Sincerely,

Katharine T. Cobb

Vice President for Administration and Finance

Chair, Baruch College Safe Campus Reopening Committee

To unsubscribe from the BARUCH-STUDENTS-ANNOUNCEMENTS list, click the following link:
&*TICKET_URL(BARUCH-STUDENTS-ANNOUNCEMENTS,SIGNOFF);