cid:image001.png@01D68057.B9FC0620

March 23, 2021

Update on the Provost Search and Next Steps

Dear Faculty, Staff, and Students,

In the fall, Baruch College launched a national search for the next Provost and Senior Vice President for Academic Affairs. The search committee, with representation from across the College community, has been assisted by executive search firm WittKieffer in attracting a strong and diverse pool of candidates. We are happy to report that four finalist candidates have been identified.

The four finalists will participate in virtual campus visits during the week of April 5–9, at which time community feedback will be broadly solicited.

The finalists will have the opportunity to meet with representatives of campus constituent groups. In addition, the search committee will host an open forum for each of the finalists to engage with the College community.

Additional information will be shared next week as we encourage your participation and support in the final stages of this important search. In the meantime, if you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to email [log in to unmask].

Sincerely,

Arthur Downing, PhD

Chair of the Provost Search Committee

Vice President for Information Services and Dean of the Library

cid:image002.jpg@01D68057.B9FC0620

To unsubscribe from the BARUCH-STUDENTS-ANNOUNCEMENTS list, click the following link:
&*TICKET_URL(BARUCH-STUDENTS-ANNOUNCEMENTS,SIGNOFF);