January 25, 2021

Nominations for Baruch College’s Next Provost

Dear Faculty, Staff, and Students,

On behalf of the Provost Search Committee, I am writing to update you on the national search for the next provost of Baruch College. Recruitment is well underway, and our consultant, executive search firm WittKieffer <https://pmail.baruch.cuny.edu/PoliteMail/default.aspx?page=DUyB7pftjkmugdbV1lEifw&ref_id=qNjvbnN9jEajhJEPYA6U-g> , reports seeing strong interest in the position.

The Provost Search Committee encourages members of the Baruch College community to contribute to the candidate pool through the nomination process. If you want to nominate someone for the position, please send that individual’s name to [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]> . A member of the WittKieffer team will follow up.

More information about the position, including the leadership profile, may be found on the Provost Search website <https://pmail.baruch.cuny.edu/PoliteMail/default.aspx?page=kXxjqdDKek6vmxiogveVPA&ref_id=qNjvbnN9jEajhJEPYA6U-g> .

Thank you for your help with this important search.

Sincerely,

Arthur Downing, PhD

Chair of the Provost Search Committee

Vice President for Information Services and Dean of the Library