/Scripts/wa-bb.exe?A3=2012&L=BARUCH-STUDENTS-ANNOUNCEMENTS&E=base64&P=530237&B=----boundary_239852_3d86b977-03db-48de-a1db-26a7aa445ded&T=image%2Fjpeg

December 17, 2020

Best Wishes for the Holidays and New Year

Dear Baruch Community,

As we approach the end of this extraordinary year, I want to wish you and yours a wonderful and restful holiday season—and thank you again for your flexibility and understanding as we adjusted to some very difficult circumstances in 2020.

In the spirit of the holidays—my first as Baruch’s president—I also want to share a special greeting below. My heartfelt thanks for demonstrating, over this difficult year, that Baruchians can be profoundly resourceful, resilient, and innovative—as well as kind, compassionate, and helpful.

https://pmail.baruch.cuny.edu/PoliteMail/images/nvc-holidayemail-01%20(1).jpg

As we look forward to ringing in 2021, please email me with any questions, concerns, or suggestions you may have for making next year the best it can be.

Sincerely,

S. David Wu

President, Baruch College

/Scripts/wa-bb.exe?A3=2012&L=BARUCH-STUDENTS-ANNOUNCEMENTS&E=base64&P=578652&B=----boundary_239852_3d86b977-03db-48de-a1db-26a7aa445ded&T=image%2Fjpeg

To unsubscribe from the BARUCH-STUDENTS-ANNOUNCEMENTS list, click the following link:
&*TICKET_URL(BARUCH-STUDENTS-ANNOUNCEMENTS,SIGNOFF);