cid:image001.png@01D68057.B9FC0620

December 10, 2020

Update on the National Search for Baruch’s Next Provost

To the Baruch College Community,

On behalf of the Provost Search Committee, I am pleased to announce that the recruitment for the next provost of Baruch College has been initiated with the assistance of our executive search firm WittKieffer.

I want to thank everyone who participated in the community feedback sessions. Your input informed the creation of the leadership profile that will aid the recruitment process, informing potential candidates about all aspects of the role of provost at Baruch College. We encourage you to continue to provide feedback during this process.

Additionally, a website has been created to keep the Baruch College community informed and up-to-date on the search process. You can find the leadership profile there.

If you wish to nominate candidates for the position of provost or have any questions or concerns, please send an email to [log in to unmask].

Sincerely,

Arthur Downing, PhD

Chair of the Provost Search Committee

Vice President for Information Services and Dean of the Library

cid:image002.jpg@01D68057.B9FC0620

To unsubscribe from the BARUCH-STUDENTS-ANNOUNCEMENTS list, click the following link:
&*TICKET_URL(BARUCH-STUDENTS-ANNOUNCEMENTS,SIGNOFF);