cid:image001.jpg@01D6AD0C.1CE94230

November 11, 2020

Honoring Baruch’s Veterans

Dear Students, Faculty, and Staff,

As we celebrate Veterans Day 2020, I would like to take the opportunity to honor those members of the Baruch community who have served and continue to serve our country in the Armed Forces. November 11, 1918 marked the end of World War I, and its anniversary became the day we designated as a nation to honor all of our veterans who have served in wartime and in peacetime. This is also an opportunity for us to recognize and thank the families of our veterans, who themselves have made sacrifices in support of their loved ones who serve our country.

To our veterans, today we honor your bravery and self-sacrifice in defending the democracy we cherish so dearly. During a time of great uncertainty and challenges, our nation—more than ever—must come together to uphold our democratic values and institutions, as we celebrate those who sacrifice so much to defend it.

The pandemic prevents me from hosting what would have been my first Baruch College Veterans Appreciation Luncheon. I sincerely hope that on November 11, 2021, we will return to that time-honored tradition and that I will have the opportunity to meet and honor our Baruch veterans in person.

In the meantime, I invite you to email me at [log in to unmask]. I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

S. David Wu

President, Baruch College

cid:image003.jpg@01D6AD0C.1CE94230

To unsubscribe from the BARUCH-STUDENTS-ANNOUNCEMENTS list, click the following link:
&*TICKET_URL(BARUCH-STUDENTS-ANNOUNCEMENTS,SIGNOFF);