/Scripts/wa-bb.exe?A3=2009&L=BARUCH-STUDENTS-ANNOUNCEMENTS&E=base64&P=526133&B=----boundary_193683_ed5e58c1-e47c-42be-8c9a-62d40e61b780&T=image%2Fpng

September 15, 2020

Updates to Baruch’s Safe Campus Reopening Plan

Dear Students, Faculty, and Staff,

I hope you are having a successful start to the fall semester. As we all look forward to a point in the future when we can convene on campus, I want to share with you some significant updates to Baruch’s Safe Campus Reopening Plan.

Our plan was developed in accordance with guidelines from CUNY for Safe Campus Reopening, New York State for higher education, and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. It also aligns with the recommendations of the College’s Task Force for the Future

The updated plan features detailed descriptions of future multistage reopening phases along with anticipated services and activities that will be permitted in each phase. We identified the community and College conditions that must be in place prior to transitioning from one phase to the next.

To assure academic and instructional continuity, we will avoid transitioning between phases during an academic semester. Campus reopening will be a gradual, staged process under conditions that are safe and will continue to be in compliance with CUNY, NYS, and CDC guidelines. Prior to moving to a next phase, we will provide adequate notice to the campus community so there is time for everyone to adapt.

We will continue to keep you informed about our reopening plans. As a reminder, our Baruch Forward website maintains information and resources for students, faculty, and staff as we continue to work and socialize remotely.

Sincerely,

Katharine T. Cobb

Vice President for Administration and Finance

/Scripts/wa-bb.exe?A3=2009&L=BARUCH-STUDENTS-ANNOUNCEMENTS&E=base64&P=624902&B=----boundary_193683_ed5e58c1-e47c-42be-8c9a-62d40e61b780&T=image%2Fjpeg

To unsubscribe from the BARUCH-STUDENTS-ANNOUNCEMENTS list, click the following link:
&*TICKET_URL(BARUCH-STUDENTS-ANNOUNCEMENTS,SIGNOFF);