[cid:image001.jpg@01D5098D.F1985A30]

May 13, 2019

Field Building at 17 Lex Heating Update

Dear Faculty, Staff, and Students,

The Lawrence and Eris Field Building at 17 Lexington is currently without heat. We are working to get temporary heaters placed throughout the building.

This situation is the result of Phase 1a work this weekend at the Field Building, which required that the piping to the boiler be disconnected and removed to enable crane delivery. This work has affected our ability to provide heat in the Field Building.

We appreciate your continued patience and understanding as we endeavor to modernize 17 Lex, the historic home of Baruch College.

We will provide further updates when we have new information.

Sincerely
Lisa Edwards
Assistant Vice President, Campus Facilities

[cid:image002.jpg@01D5098D.F1985A30]