cid:image001.gif@01D05504.D40AC490

September 27, 2017

Join the Conversation: Developing the Baruch College Strategic Plan 2018-23

Dear Students, Faculty, and Staff

Baruch College has begun work on the development of its new strategic plan for 2018-23. This plan must ultimately reflect the values and goals of the entire College community. To collect valuable input from all members of the Baruch community, we will be convening a series of small focus groups, interviews, and town hall meetings, as well as posting idea walls, throughout the fall. We will be assisted in this process by consultants from the firm Keeling & Associates.

We invite all faculty, staff, and students to participate in the first scheduled Town Hall meeting and Idea Wall, both of which are scheduled next week.

Strategic Plan Activities for October

·         Strategic Planning Town Hall Meeting, Monday, Oct. 2, 3 to 4 pm
Multipurpose Room, Newman Vertical Campus, 1-107‒1-109

Share your ideas, suggestions, and comments regarding the College’s priorities over the next five years. The conversation that emerges will help shape the goals and objectives in the next strategic plan, which will be completed by the end of this academic year. An overview of the planning process will be provided.

·         Idea Wall, Thursday, Oct. 5, 12:30 to 3 pm

Second Floor Atrium, Newman Vertical Campus

The Idea Wall is a space for anyone in the campus community to write ideas, comments, and suggestions for the new strategic plan as well as respond to postings by others.

Thank you in advance for your participation in this important process as we work together to identify a new set of goals and aspirations for the College.

I welcome receiving your questions and comments at [log in to unmask].

Sincerely,

Mitchel B. Wallerstein

President, Baruch College

cid:image002.gif@01D05504.D40AC490

To unsubscribe from the BARUCH-STUDENTS-ANNOUNCEMENTS list, click the following link:
&*TICKET_URL(BARUCH-STUDENTS-ANNOUNCEMENTS,SIGNOFF);