CIDRSEMINAR-L Archives

March 2013

CIDRSEMINAR-L@BARUCH.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

CUNY Institute for Demographic Research Seminar List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Mar 2013 12:01:45 -0400
The following is sent on behalf of Professor Na Yin.

Dear Colleagues and Friends,

We have recently scheduled two exciting Demography Seminars. Please save the dates!

4/19, Ryan Masters, Columbia University, "Economic Conditions during Early Life and Later-life Mortality Risk in the United States"
5/17, Adam Storeygard, Tufts University, TBA

Time: 1-2:30 pm
Location: Room 5383, the CUNY Graduate Center, 365 Fifth Ave on the northeast corner of Fifth Avenue and 34th St.

The Demography Seminars are part of the Health, Labor and Demography series sponsored by the CUNY Institute for Demographic Research (CIDR), Graduate Center Economics Department, and NBER. Please check the CIDR website for updates:
http://www.cuny.edu/about/centers-and-institutes/cidr/seminar-series.html

A reminder (with a paper draft if available) will be sent before each talk. Prior to each seminar, we will meet around NOON to have lunch with the speaker at the CUNY Graduate Center cafeteria (8th floor). Everyone is welcome to join for the lunch and the seminar. Hope to see you!

Sincerely,
Na

<>

If you wish to unsubscribe from the CIDRSEMINAR-L  List, please send an E-mail to:
"SIGNOFF CIDRSEMINAR-L".