CIDRSEMINAR-L Archives

March 2013

CIDRSEMINAR-L@BARUCH.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

From:
James Howell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
CUNY Institute for Demographic Research Seminar List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Mar 2013 08:37:47 -0500
Hello,

We apologize for the inconvenience, and the multiple notices if you have already received one, but today's seminar with Duncan Thomas has been cancelled due to the speaker's flight cancellation.

We will let you know when it is rescheduled.

Thank you.

<>

If you wish to unsubscribe from the CIDRSEMINAR-L  List, please send an E-mail to:
"SIGNOFF CIDRSEMINAR-L".