CIDRANNOUNCEMENT-L Archives

November 2011

CIDRANNOUNCEMENT-L@BARUCH.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

From:
Diana Claire Stagner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
CUNY Institute for Demographic Research Associates and Affiliates Announcement <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Nov 2011 14:02:48 -0500
Please join us next Wednesday, December 7th for Shiro Horiuchi’s presentation entitled "Cause-of-Death Decomposition of Old-Age Mortality Compression."

Event:                  CIDR Workshop Seminar

Speaker:              Shiro Horiuchi, Professor of Public Health, Hunter College

Seminar Title:      "Cause-of-Death Decomposition of Old-Age Mortality Compression"

Where:                 Baruch College, 135 East 22nd Street, Room 601 (CIDR Offices)

When:                  9:30 am to 11:00 am, Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Refreshments will be served.

Space is limited, so please RSVP to me at: [log in to unmask]

If you have any questions or concerns, you are welcome to contact me at 646-660-6874 or Dominic Esposito at 646-660-6813.

Best regards,

Diana Claire Stagner
CUNY Institute for Demographic Research
646-660-6874

<>

If you wish to unsubscribe from the CIDRANNOUNCEMENT-L List, please send an E-mail to:
"SIGNOFF CIDRANNOUNCEMENT-L".