CIDRANNOUNCEMENT-L Archives

October 2015

CIDRANNOUNCEMENT-L@BARUCH.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

From:
"Mabel S. Chee" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
CUNY Institute for Demographic Research Associates and Affiliates Announcement <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Sep 2015 14:47:57 -0400
Dear CIDR-affiliated student and faculty:

In addition to our Friday seminars at the Graduate Center, we will be hosting several internal seminars this semester and next. As many of you know, in the spring, we use the seminar to prepare for PAA presentations. These Fall seminars are designed for work in process -- a paper that you would like to present,  a trial job talk, a grant idea that you would like feedback, and so forth. It is our custom to offer lunch, and these seminars typically have been productive for the speakers and attendees to get a sense of what each  other is working on.

Though we can add seminars throughout the year, we would like to set the fall schedule as soon as possible. Priority will go to persons with upcoming job-talks or grant deadlines for which feedback would be especially useful in the near term. Please let me know if you are interested (as well as any timing constraints or preferences you may have), by this Friday for priority scheduling.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Mabel Chee
Administrative Director
CUNY Institute for Demographic Research
Telephone: 646-660-6813
http://cunypop.org/
Fax: 646-660-6871

Office Located at:
135 East 22nd Street, 6th Floor
New York, NY 10010

Mailing Address:
CUNY Institute for Demographic Research
Baruch College of the City University of New York
School of Public Affairs
One Bernard Baruch Way, Box D-901
New York, NY 10010

<>

If you wish to unsubscribe from the CIDRANNOUNCEMENT-L List, please send an E-mail to:
"SIGNOFF CIDRANNOUNCEMENT-L".