CIDRANNOUNCEMENT-L Archives

February 2014

CIDRANNOUNCEMENT-L@BARUCH.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

From:
CUNY Institute for Demographic Research <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
CUNY Institute for Demographic Research Associates and Affiliates Announcement <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Feb 2014 16:11:07 -0500
Sent on behalf of Holly Reed.

From: Xavier Pérès [[log in to unmask]]
Subject: Call for applications - postdoc - Ined + iPOPs

Dear colleagues,

We are launching today our 2014 calls for applications aimed at post-docs working on population questions.

We would be very grateful if you could transmit this message to all persons in your network who may be interested.

This year, the Institut national d’études démographiques and iPOPs Labex are offering 2 grants for a period of one year, renewable once.

Full information is available at:
http://www.ined.fr/fr/recherches_cours/jeunes_chercheurs/appels_candidatures/
http://www.ipops.fr/fr/formation_et_recrutement/post_doctorants/

We will be happy to provide you with any further information you may require.

With thanks,

--
La délégation aux affaires doctorales et post-doctorales
Institut national d’études démographiques