BCTECHCONFERENCE-L Archives

March 2014

BCTECHCONFERENCE-L@BARUCH.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

From:
Arthur Downing <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Arthur Downing <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Mar 2014 12:28:44 -0500
Baruch College will hold its Seventeenth Annual Conference on Teaching and Technology on Friday, March 28, 2014.

Our keynote speaker is Jim Groom, Director of the Division of Teaching and Learning Technologies and adjunct professor at the University of Mary Washington.

This year's program will include presentations by faculty and students about:

* VOCAT 3.0 -- The newest version of Baruch College's oral communication assessment tool
* 3-D Printing and Makerspaces
* New Media Artspace
* Publishing using Blogs@Baruch
* Blackboard 9.1 and Collaborate, its web conferencing tool
* Creating interactive timelines for instruction
* A multi-year study on how CUNY students use technology
* Research and technology for graduate students
* Launching an online course

There is no fee for attending, but we ask that you register online in advance so that we can order the appropriate amount of food.

The conference program and online registration form are available at: http://www.baruch.cuny.edu/teachtech

<>

If you wish to unsubscribe from the BCTECHCONFERENCE-L List, please send an E-mail to:
"SIGNOFF BCTECHCONFERENCE-L".