BCTECHCONFERENCE-L Archives

March 2012

BCTECHCONFERENCE-L@BARUCH.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

From:
Arthur Downing <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Arthur Downing <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2012 15:17:11 -0500
Baruch College will hold its fifteenth annual conference on teaching and technology on Friday, March 30, 2012.

There is no fee for registration, but we ask that you pre-register so that we can order the appropriate amount of food.

The preliminary conference program and online registration form are available at:

http://www.baruch.cuny.edu/teachtech

<>

If you wish to unsubscribe from the BCTECHCONFERENCE-L List, please send an E-mail to:
"SIGNOFF BCTECHCONFERENCE-L".