BBFACSTAFF-L Archives

July 2003

BBFACSTAFF-L@BARUCH.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

From:
PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jul 2003 15:09:55 -0400
July 24, 2003

To:        Baruch College Faculty and Staff

From:    Nicholas Yang, Deputy Controller

Re:        Direct Deposit of Payroll Checks

I want you to be aware of the service the College offers of having your payroll check
directly deposited into your bank account.  Direct deposit saves you a trip to the
bank, provides you immediate access to your funds, and costs you nothing!  And
direct deposit saves Baruch College money, too, since it is less expensive than a
printed, delivered payroll check.  Forms to enroll in Baruch’s direct deposit program
are available at the Controller’s Office, Room 509, 135 E 22nd Street.

In addition, J. P. Morgan Chase offers one year of free checking to Baruch College
employees who deposit their payroll earnings directly. Though the College does not
endorse one financial institution over others, you should know of this offer. You can
telephone J. P. Morgan Chase to open an account at 212-477-7275, ex. 230 or visit
the branch office at 225 Park Avenue South, at 18th street.

 If you have any questions about our direct deposit program, please call me at (212)
802-2722.  Thank you.