BBFACSTAFF-L Archives

January 2006

BBFACSTAFF-L@BARUCH.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

From:
PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENTS <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENTS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Jan 2006 13:42:28 -0500
January 2, 2006

To:    The Baruch College Community
From:    Robert M. Specter
Re:    New Administrators Appointed

Happy New Year to all!

I am pleased to announce the appointment of Mr. Robert J. "Jim" Lloyd to
the position of Assistant Vice President of Campus Operations. Jim's
appointment is expected to be approved by the CUNY Board of Trustees this
month, and he'll start in early February. Jim will oversee a portfolio
that includes facilities planning and management, space utilization,
procurement and stores, emergency operations and environmental health and
safety, among other areas. Jim brings a wealth of public and private
sector operations management experience that will advance the College's
efforts significantly.

I am also pleased to announce the appointment of Ms. Elizabeth Robinson as
Director of the Office of Human Resources. Liz will begin her tenure on
Monday, January 23, 2006. Liz's appointment also is expected to be
approved this month by the CUNY Board of Trustees. She will direct and
oversee the daily operations and administration of the Office of Human
Resources. Liz comes to us from NYU, where she has held various human
resources positions over the last 25 years.

We are fortunate that Jim and Liz will be contributing their professional
talents to our community, and I have every confidence that they will
strengthen Baruch's administrative leadership. When you have the
opportunity, please extend to them a warm Baruch College welcome!

Robert M. Specter
Vice President for Administration and Finance