BBFACSTAFF-L Archives

May 2004

BBFACSTAFF-L@BARUCH.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

From:
PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 May 2004 15:44:38 -0400
May 14, 2004

To: Baruch College Faculty and Staff
From: Debbie Wilson, Controller
Re: Annual Inventory of Off Campus Equipment

As you may be aware, we are currently performing the annual inventory for the
College’s major movable assets.  To ensure that all assets are inventoried and
accounted, we are asking for your assistance.

If you are in possession of College equipment off-campus, please download and
complete the Off-Campus Equipment Confirmation form at the following link:
http://www.baruch.cuny.edu/controller/physical_inventory_form_051404.xls. (Click
on the address or paste to your web browser).

You may e-mail the completed form as an attachment to
[log in to unmask] or mail the original to Ms. Ung at Box D-0509.

If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Ung at (212) 802-2720.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation with this effort.