BBFACSTAFF-L Archives

May 2005

BBFACSTAFF-L@BARUCH.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

From:
Public Announcement <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Public Announcement <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 May 2005 14:27:46 -0400
May 23, 2005

To: Baruch College Faculty and Staff
From: Debbie M. Wilson, Controller

Re: Annual Inventory of Off-Campus Equipment Reminder

As the College continues it annual inventory, this is to serve as a reminder that all assets
must be inventoried and accounted for by the Property Management unit.
If you are in possession of College equipment off-campus, please download and complete
the Off-Campus Equipment Confirmation form (2005 Physical Inventory Form) at the
following link:

http://www.baruch.cuny.edu/adminfin/inventory

(Click on the address or paste to your web
browser). Please e-mail the completed form as an attachment to
[log in to unmask] or you may mail the original to my attention, Controller’s
Office, Box D-0509.

If you have any questions, I can be contacted at (212) 802-2785. Thank you for your
immediate attention to and cooperation in this effort.