BBFACSTAFF-L Archives

March 2005

BBFACSTAFF-L@BARUCH.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

From:
Kathleen Waldron <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kathleen Waldron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Mar 2005 17:10:54 -0500
To:  The Campus

From: Kathleen Waldron

For those who haven't heard about it or seen the story on our homepage,
you will be happy to know that after a great regular season in which
they went 20-6, our women's basketball team has been placed as
second-seed in this year's Eastern Collegiate Athletic Conference
post-season tournament. (New York University took first seed with a
20-5 record.)

This is the first time the team has played in a post-season tournament.
Their opening-round game  is in the Athletic and Recreational Complex
(ARC) in the lower level of the Vertical Campus this Wednesday at 7:00
p.m. against Rutgers, which is 7th seed. If our Bearcats win they will
play at home again on Friday -- stay tuned to the homepage for details.

Meanwhile, please come out and support the Bearcats on Wednesday night!