BBFACSTAFF-L Archives

June 2003

BBFACSTAFF-L@BARUCH.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

From:
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 09:57:04 -0400
1. Periodic Electrical Power Cutbacks this summer under NYPA Energy Savings
Program

2. Subotnick Center Semester events and program schedule

3. College Now awards 14 high schoolers scholarships, in tribute to WTC rescuers,
at Baruch on June 17 at Vertical Campus

4. Faculty teaching online courses urged to register with CUNY DLN for central
listing