BBFACSTAFF-L Archives

April 2005

BBFACSTAFF-L@BARUCH.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

From:
Human Resources Announcement <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Human Resources Announcement <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Apr 2005 13:53:03 -0500
To:  Baruch Community

From:  David Boxill, Assistant Director of Human Resources

Subject: New Horizon's Managerial and Professional Development Courses

In our effort to continuously provide Baruch College's staff and faculty
with the latest in innovative training resources,  Human Resources is proud
to announce our collaboration with New Horizons.  New Horizons is
well known in both the Public and Private sector for its unique and
effective approach to: assessing and identifying training needs, developing
and catering training workshops based on set specifications, defined
outcomes, and organizational goals, reinforcing what has been taught in the
classroom via a variety of support systems, and follow-up tools/techniques.

I have enclosed New Horizon's Spring and Summer 2005 Course Schedule, and
3 sample course outlines as an e-mail attachment for your review.  Also, if
necessary, a New Horizon's Training Representative, can be made available
to present and elaborate on the training resources and course curriculum.

If you have any questions or wish to take part in this training opportunity,
please contact David Boxill at 212-802-2740.

For Spring/Summer 2005 catalog, go to:
http://www.baruch.cuny.edu/hr/documents/NHNY_Spring_Summer_05_Schedule.pdf

For Advance Interpersonal Communication outline, go to:
http://www.baruch.cuny.edu/hr/documents/Adv_Interpersonal_Comm_Outline.pdf

For Managerial Leadership outline, go to:
http://www.baruch.cuny.edu/hr/documents/Managerial.pdf

For Time Management outline, go to:
http://www.baruch.cuny.edu/hr/documents/Time_management.pdf

David A. Boxill