BBFACSTAFF-L Archives

January 2002

BBFACSTAFF-L@BARUCH.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

From:
Vince Passaro <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Vince Passaro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 17:51:31 -0500
In my spanking new role as guide and disseminator of public
announcements on College-wide e-mail, over the last two days, I have
managed to misspell Vice President Hammond's last name, and to
misname in the subject line the Executives-on-Campus Program,
confusing it with Executive Professors in Residence....

My apologies to VP Hammond and to all the hardworking executives
who have volunteered ther time and expertise to help make the
Executives-on-Campus Program such a success.