BBFACSTAFF-L Archives

December 2003

BBFACSTAFF-L@BARUCH.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

From:
PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Dec 2003 10:14:08 -0500
December 15, 2003
To: Deans, Directors, Chairs, and Department Heads
From: Jaime Q. Quintong
Controller, Baruch College Fund
Subject: Hourly Timesheets

Effective January 1, 2004 the following policies will be strictly enforced for Baruch
College Fund payrolled employees:

(1) Hourly employees will only be paid for the actual number of hours worked as of
the due date of the time sheets.  Hours worked after the due date must be reflected
in the next submission of the time sheets. Hourly employees will not be paid in
advance for anticipated worktime.

(2) State Law requires that each employee take a minimum of a _ hour unpaid lunch
break for every 5 hours worked.  This break of up to one hour must be shown on the
timesheet.  If an employee works more than 5 _  hours and does not show a break,
the _ hour will be deducted when the payroll is calculated.

Time sheets are to be completed and signed  in ink. Incorrect entries may result in a
processing and payment delay. Please review timesheets carefully for accuracy
before signing and submitting them for payment.

We appreciate your cooperation and assistance.  If you have any questions, please
feel free to contact me at 212-802-2793.

DO NOT USE YOUR E-MAIL'S "REPLY" FEATURE TO RESPOND. CONTACT THE
RESPONSIBLE PERSON DIRECTLY.