BBFACSTAFF-L Archives

May 2004

BBFACSTAFF-L@BARUCH.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

Date:
Mon, 24 May 2004 11:12:22 -0400
As the College's academic and fiscal years draw to a close, I am writing to
seek your personal financial support of The Baruch College Fund's Annual
Giving Campaign.

The entire BCF Board of Trustees and the Office of College Advancement are
all working hard to achieve our very ambitious unrestricted annual fund
goal.  This year's overall goal is $3.5 million, which is a 34.6% increase
over the $2.6 million we raised last year.  At this time, we are just
$100,000 shy of the goal, so each and every gift is crucial in reaching our
target by June 30th.   Simply put, we really need your help to make our
goal this year.

It's  been  an  exciting  and momentous year for Baruch and your gift would
make  our  Annual  Campaign  an equal success.  I am so confident about our
future,  and  while  I  know  it's been a stressful year in many ways, I am
hopeful  that  you will agree to join us by making a stretch gift this year
of  $50,  sending a signal to the entire Baruch family about your belief in
our future.

I look forward to your response.  I'm happy to discuss the campaign with
you and answer any questions you may have.  I have also attached the link
to the on-line giving program for The Baruch College Fund for your
convenience.

Thanks for all you do.

http://www.baruch.cuny.edu/bcf/

Dave Gallagher