BBFACSTAFF-L Archives

April 2003

BBFACSTAFF-L@BARUCH.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

From:
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Apr 2003 14:38:09 -0400
Memo to: Baruch College Faculty
From:  Ned Regan

Over the next few days and weeks, the University administration and the Board of
Trustees will be making critical decisions about how we respond to the anticipated
cuts to the state budget.  The details of any tuition increases have not yet been
finalized, and decisions about how the cost burden will be borne (among graduate
and undergraduate students, NYS residents and non-residents, etc.) are still to be
determined.

In my report to the General Faculty tomorrow, I plan to raise these issues, to share
what I have learned from CUNY, and to solicit your feedback so that I may accurately
report back the views of the Baruch campus to 80th Street.

The General Faculty meeting will take place Tuesday, April 15, at 12:45 p.m. in
Room 3-150 of the Vertical Campus. You may access the agenda and the various
reports at the following: http://www.baruch.cuny.edu/gfm/

I look forward to seeing you at the meeting.