BBFACSTAFF-L Archives

February 2002

BBFACSTAFF-L@BARUCH.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

From:
Vince Passaro <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Vince Passaro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 19:11:34 -0500
[Please do not reply to this e-mail.]

February 17, 2002

To: Baruch College Faculty and Staff

Re: Vertical Campus Classroom Furniture

As members of the Baruch College Community, we share the
common goal of fully opening and furnishing the Vertical Campus.
Additional classroom furniture, specifically faculty tables and chairs,
has been provided on an as-requested basis.  However, as a result of
unauthorized furniture relocation, this has become a difficult and
lengthy task.

In the spirit of cooperation and consideration for colleagues and
students, we request that furniture placed in existing classrooms, not
be removed or relocated to other classrooms or sections of the
building.

Our goal is to furnish each classroom with stools to accompany the
podiums and to provide teaching tables and chairs, where
appropriate, as soon as possible.  To this end, we appreciate your
continued cooperation and assistance in this major endeavor.