BBFACSTAFF-L Archives

June 2004

BBFACSTAFF-L@BARUCH.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

From:
Human Resources Announcement <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Human Resources Announcement <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jun 2004 11:18:39 -0400
To:           The Baruch College Community

From:         Ronny Widener
              Director of Human Resources

Date:         June 14, 2004

Re:           Human Resources Website

I am pleased and excited to announce that the Human Resources (HR) Website
is now available through the Baruch College Website.  You may access it by
clicking on Who We Are and then on Human Resources. To access the website
directly go to www.baruch.cuny.edu/hr. You will find a wide array of useful
information including: new hire information, policies and procedures,
benefits, union and welfare funds, job opportunities, and holiday
schedules.  You will also find many of the forms you need to conduct your
business with HR, including timesheets and payroll forms. You will find
links to sites such as CUNY jobs, Graduate and Undergraduate admissions,
Continuing and Professional Studies, and to pension and benefit agencies.
We expect to add new information on a regular basis. We welcome suggestions
and/or questions in order to make improvements to the website and meet your
needs.  While we hope that the website will save you the trip to HR, we
hope you will still come by for the personal touch!