BBFACSTAFF-L Archives

January 2002

BBFACSTAFF-L@BARUCH.LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

From:
Vince Passaro <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Vince Passaro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jan 2002 11:45:31 -0500
Vice President Hammond has asked us to send out the following
reminder:

Please be advised that notification of direct deposit for the Baruch
College Fund and the College's Office of Gifts, Grants and Trusts
payrolls was to begin with the January 24, 2002 payroll date.
However, the process is not yet in place and payroll checks must be
picked up from Room 509 in the Administrative Building.

We anticipate the direct deposit process to be in place for the payroll
of February 7, 2002.  You will be notified of the direct depoisit status
prior to February 7, 2002.  If you wish to have your check mailed,
please contact Mary Ann Lanzetta at 802-2738.

Our apologies for the inconvenience this delay may haved caused you.